Easter 2013

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Getting Colder!

The weather is getting colder! So, Elijah got to try on one of his winter hats today. It was so adorable that I just had to take his picture and post it on here. This was a really busy day for us (and for Eli!) This morning, Elijah had his first portrait taken (well, his first individual portrait). The lady who did it was really wonderful with him, and we got some really awesome pictures! We even got one of his "pouty face!" We also ordered them to be sent via e-mail, so I'll get those in a few days--about a week before we get the prints, so I'll be able to post them on here soon! Then, I picked out new glasses and had an eye exam, so now I'll have brand new glasses plus new prescription sunglasses in a couple days! :) Perfect now that I can drive again starting tomorrow!! Yahoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby. you are truly blessed with 2 beautiful children.
Lori Santek