Elijah is growing and changing every day! I put him in his overalls outfit this morning, only to realize that the sleeves came halfway up to his elbows, and the bottoms of the pants came halfway up to his knees! It had fit fine just a few days before. So, I guess we've officially moved up to size 3-6 months! And just in time...most of his fall clothes (warmer ones) are in that size, and the highs this week barely reach 60! He's been smiling so much more lately, and we've even gotten him to laugh a couple times! The first time he laughed was actually on my birthday, which was very cool. It's so cute--his whole body moves when he laughs. As soon as I can get a video of it, I'll post it on here. I'm also trying to get a video of his sneeze because he's developed the absolute funniest baby sneeze I've ever heard. :) One more way he's growing up...he has now abandoned the bassinet! He sleeps in his crib at night, and for some naps. It's great for him--he goes to sleep at about 11 at night and sleeps until 6 or 7 in the morning!! Wonderful! Now if I could just sleep...I can't get used to him not being right next to me!!!
Summer 2012 Recap
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment