A lot's been happening over the last couple days! Hannah came back from their trip to St. Louis with about 6 mosquito bites, 2 of which got huge!! They were both on her right knee, and they swelled up, got all hot and hard. They hurt so much that she was limping around--strange the didn't itch! We called the doctor who had us give her Benedryl and Tylenol, and she's better now. 
Hannah and Elijah have been having fun playing together. Hannah loves to read to him, and they just play on the floor together with his toys in general. I love to watch--they're so cute together. He just watches her and smiles at her...it's very, very cute.
Today was my birthday--I'm 31 now! EEK! It was a great birthday--one of my best gifts was a T-shirt with the most recent portrait of Hannah and Elijah on the front of it. :) I also got a scanner that scans photographs, slides, and old film into a computer. I'm really excited about that, because it means that I can digitize all the old family photos that are on slides. I also got some great scrapbooking things, an iTunes card, a part of my Christmas village decoration, and lots of love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment