I swear...Hannah says the funniest things sometimes. She is so creative, and she's got a very active imagination. Here are some examples for you (I'm listing them from oldest to most recent)...
--I don't remember when she came up with these, but it was a good while back--probably last summer sometime (when she was 3). She has imaginary pets. Three cats named Whoop, Doop, and Della. And ten dogs--all named Lilly (we call them "The Ten Lillies"). And Babe the Pony. Now, we know that the pony's name came from a pony in Colorado. But the others? NO idea.
--Here's a bedtime story she told once earlier this year..."Some birds fly. Some birds don't fly. Some birds are dead." Good story, huh? :)
--A couple weeks ago, she was sitting down eating her lunch, and she said "Mommy? When I go to college, I'm going to be an artist. And when I come home from college, I'm going to be a princess." I hope she marries someone with a lot of money!!
--When we were in Missouri last week, Mom, Hannah, and I were driving in the car, and Hannah said "I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I either want to be a princess or a mom." When I asked her why she couldn't be both, she just said that she had to be one or the other. And she said that she had dreams at night about being those when she grows up. I so wish I could have a glimpse of her dreams!
--Tonight, I was getting really annoyed with her because she was purposely burping out loud. She then informed me that the sound was not her burping...it was the sound of her bones settling. Where in the WORLD did she come up with that one?
I can't wait to hear what she comes up with next!!
--I don't remember when she came up with these, but it was a good while back--probably last summer sometime (when she was 3). She has imaginary pets. Three cats named Whoop, Doop, and Della. And ten dogs--all named Lilly (we call them "The Ten Lillies"). And Babe the Pony. Now, we know that the pony's name came from a pony in Colorado. But the others? NO idea.
--Here's a bedtime story she told once earlier this year..."Some birds fly. Some birds don't fly. Some birds are dead." Good story, huh? :)
--A couple weeks ago, she was sitting down eating her lunch, and she said "Mommy? When I go to college, I'm going to be an artist. And when I come home from college, I'm going to be a princess." I hope she marries someone with a lot of money!!
--When we were in Missouri last week, Mom, Hannah, and I were driving in the car, and Hannah said "I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I either want to be a princess or a mom." When I asked her why she couldn't be both, she just said that she had to be one or the other. And she said that she had dreams at night about being those when she grows up. I so wish I could have a glimpse of her dreams!
--Tonight, I was getting really annoyed with her because she was purposely burping out loud. She then informed me that the sound was not her burping...it was the sound of her bones settling. Where in the WORLD did she come up with that one?
I can't wait to hear what she comes up with next!!
No comments:
Post a Comment