

Hannah's been feeling pretty left out lately. Gee...I wonder why... ;) Well, today she got some extra attention. In fact, I put her to work! We did laundry together, re-did all the clothes in her dresser to change from summer to fall clothes, we cleaned her playroom (mainly her art desk which was a general catch-all for "stuff"), played "Sneaky Snake" (a fun puzzle-type game I used to have as a kid) and practiced piano together! Elijah spent a good bit of his day with Grammie and Gabah upstairs watching football! It was great to be able to spend the extra time with her--and her behavior really showed how much she appreciated it! She was so good today! By the way, I'm putting a picture on here of Hannah from her Storybook Ballet class on Thursday. Dad took her, so he e-mailed me the picture...they did the story of "Olivia Saves the Circus," which happens to be one of the favorites here, too. In case you don't know, Olivia is a pig, and always gets into mischief (and is very Hannah-ish). The books are black-and-white plus red and pink, which kindof explains the outfit. :) If you have never read an "Olivia" book, you really should. Or, better yet, listen to Dad read one! He's THE BEST!
1 comment:
What is Han Ban supposed to be other than adorable? Are those pig ears? She kinda looks like a German Pigness! Sorry, bad pun.....
Post a Comment