
Wow! Elijah has grown! He had his 2-month appointment today. He now weighs exactly 13 pounds (80th percentile!) and his height is 23 1/4 inches (55th percentile). Of course he is doing great--everything is moving along just fine! He didn't much enjoy the visit, though...he had to get three shots. Right in the thighs. Poor little guy--screamed during his shots, had some infant Tylenol, nursed, and is now wiped out on the couch. So, now I get to decide what I'm going to do while he's sleeping...will I do work around here (which is what I SHOULD do...) or will I take a much needed nap (which is what I WANT to do...)? Hmmm...we shall see... :)
1 comment:
So excited to see your blog! I found it on Alicia & Carl's site and had to read all of your entries. It looks like you're having a fun time. =)
Post a Comment