
Hannah and I were about to have our dinner tonight, and she was playing with Elijah in his Exersaucer, so I decided to take some pictures first. When looking back at the pictures, I realized that he's really starting to look like a little person!! It's so amazing how fast he grows up! He also has been really into chewing lately. And chewing ANYTHING. His hands, my hands, shirts, blankets, burp pads, and, of course, toys. You can see the two little bumps where his bottom two teeth will eventually come in, so I guess the chewing probably feels good there. He has one teether that's oval...we call it his football. :) His Exersaucer has a blue elephant that's meant to be a teether, and he LOVES it. I have to clean up the pool of drool he leaves behind! Anyway, he's just doing great! We're super excited about our trip to California on Saturday! We're going to spend the week with Grandma in Los Angeles, and we'll be going to Disneyland and California Adventures (including a lunch with the Disney princesses for Hannah and me--already reserved and NOT cheap!); plus going to Thanksgiving dinner with Dad's whole family. And, of course, after we get back, it'll be Hannah's 5th birthday!! WOW!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment