Easter 2013

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Future Gymnast???

Eli and I go to The Little Gym together every Thursday morning.  For those of you who do not know what the Little Gym is, it's a 45-minute long "class" where they do group activities for part of the time, and play on mats and other gymnastics equipment (down-sized for toddlers) for the rest of the time.  Eli LOVES going and he's gotten really good at using the equipment!  On Thursday mornings when we get ready to go, he says "GYM!!!"  I'm posting a few pictures on here of him "performing" at the gym.  They may be a little fuzzy because they were taken with my cell phone, but you'll get the idea, anyway...  :)

1 comment:

In The Pursuit of Education said...

How fun! He looks like he loves it! Trey and I visited a Little Gym class once and it was great (just too far away for us to go to regularly). Wish we had one closer!