Eli is certainly becoming a more active and show-off-y little guy! As he grows older (I cannot believe we're closing in on 2!), he gets funnier every day. And he loves to make people laugh. But, of course, like all toddlers, he likes to do his own thing, too. He has finally figured out "no," so when I say "let's do ..." he loves to say "no." Of course at the moment it's pretty cute, but I'm sure the cuteness will wear off really quick. Another favorite is "again??" That's pretty cute, too, until he gets upset when the "again" can't happen. ;) So, here are a couple pictures of Eli being a VERY cute and funny little guy. (Yeah--in the third picture, he's wearing Hannah's shoes. LOL) I'm also including a silly one of Hannah, as well as a really great picture of Hannah and Eli reading a Dr. Seuss book with Gabah.
Summer 2012 Recap
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment