Easter 2013

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Toothless!

This post and the next are going to be out of order because of not having uploaded some pictures yet, but I just had to go ahead and post about Hannah's big news!  She has finally lost her first tooth!  It was a pretty long and painful process, but she was SO brave in the end.  She went through a couple days where she wouldn't eat because it hurt too badly, and the tooth would bleed, so she was getting pretty hungry!!  She was pretty much living off of smoothies and juice!  So, yesterday afternoon, I was telling her about how Gabah used to pull my teeth out when I was little and how much better I felt afterwards and how I could eat then and how it only hurt for a second...  and finally she agreed to do it.  There were A LOT of tears while Gabah tried to get a good grip (which was hard since Hannah didn't want to hold still!) but persistence prevailed, and Hannah got her first visit from the Tooth Fairy last night!!  (She also got to go to dinner last night and eat her first real meal in a couple days!  And boy did she ever eat!!)  

1 comment:

In The Pursuit of Education said...

Yeah! What a big girl! Congrats Hannah! :)