There's been so much going on I can hardly keep up on here! Well, in this post, I'll tell you about three things, and then when I have more time (hmmm...when will that be?...) I'll tell about a couple other recent events such as Hannah's ballet recital). Last weekend, we decorated the new artificial tree Mom and Dad got for upstairs. It's HUGE! 12 feet tall! So obviously it held lots of ornaments! The only problem was that the top wasn't strong enough to hold a star or angel, so Mom created a beautiful bow to go on top--the hard part was getting it up there! Dad stood on a ladder and used one of those pincher-things with the long handle to get it up there--and it worked! Eli climbed onto a box and rather sneakily got into some ornaments. Funny little guy. ;) On the next day--Sunday--we had our Christmas pageant at church, and Hannah played an angel--she was adorable, and the kids all sang some really cute songs together. After that, we had lunch downtown and then went to her piano recital! She played two songs: "Cuckoo Bird Concert" and "Jingle Bells!" "Jingle Bells" was a duet with her teacher, and it was my favorite. There's a link here to the video of her playing in her recital. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9BmIqthipM She did such a great job, and she had worked really hard! Well, enjoy these pictures and the video, and there will be more to come! Merry Christmas, everyone!
Summer 2012 Recap
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment