Easter 2013

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Concert, Santa, and Gingerbread Cookies



This morning, we went to Hilldale Mall to see Grammie sing!  She's in the "Angel Choir," which is made up of a group of women who volunteer at Attic Angels (a huge retirement community in Madison).  It was a wonderful concert--they sang Christmas songs for about 45 minutes, and EVERYONE enjoyed it--even Eli sat through it without squirming!  :)  After watching the concert, we walked to the other end of the mall to see Santa!  Hannah visited with him first, and then Eli got up with him.  And then, Hannah departed giving us a chance to get a picture with Eli by himself.  I was so pleased because Eli didn't cry at all--he even smiled!  I don't know many 17-month-olds who are more than happy to sit on Santa's lap!  After we visited with Santa, we went to a place where they were letting people decorated gingerbread cookies for $3 each for charity.  So, Hannah and I decided to give it a try--and they turned out pretty good!  Tasty!  :) 


No comments: