Easter 2013

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!!

Eli has learned another new game! He can now play Peek-A-Boo! I actually sortof taught this to him this morning as he was rubbing his eyes (I guess he was tired), and when he did, I said "where's Eli?" and when he put down his hands, I said "peek-a-boo!" He thought it was hilarious, and just kept on doing it! It is so cute to watch him play this game. I have posted a clip of him playing it with Hannah and me at dinner on my YouTube site. Here's the link! (I would have posted it on here, but the file was too big!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtQaEl-xQ1E
(if for some reason this doesn't work, just go to YouTube and search for my screen name (teachermom29) and it'll be on my list of videos. It was acting funny when I tried to link to it, but maybe it'll start working fine after a few minutes.)

No comments: