What a great end to Hannah's school year! Well, great and kindof sad, too. This is her last year at Montessori Children's House, and it's going to be a pretty sad goodbye. We've ALL had a wonderful experience there. We'll miss the teachers, the kids, and the parents. On May 29, Hannah graduated from school--they had a beautiful graduation ceremony, and all the teachers were so proud! I've made a video of Hannah's time at the school, which I gave Hannah as a graduation present and I'm giving to each of her teachers as a "thank you." I was able to use pictures that the teachers had taken throughout the school years (I love it that they do this!) Enjoy!
Last night was the school picnic. One last evening of playing with friends and enjoying a meal together. All the teachers were there, as well as all of Hannah's friends. I was recognized for doing book orders for the past three years, and was given a beautiful dogwood plant to bring home. It felt so good to be appreciated like that!!! Tomorrow will be the last day of school. Hannah will be going there for a few weeks this summer for their summer program. And we'll only have to be away for a year, because Elijah will start a year from September when he's two!! :)



(Pictures are of...(1) Tayla, Hannah, Preschool teacher Derek, and Derek's 3-month-old son William, (2) Hannah and Preschool assistant Luz, (3) Hannah and Sadie, and (4) Hannah and Chayton.)
No comments:
Post a Comment