This is about the adventures and antics of our little family. We hope you enjoy it, and we hope we generate some smiles and laughs along the way!
Easter 2013
Sunday, January 18, 2009
The Winter Party
On Saturday afternoon, our neighborhood had a Winter Party. I helped set up, so Hannah and I headed over a bit early. Elijah was a little to young to enjoy the festivities, so he hung out with Grammie and Gabah. :) Hannah had a lot of fun decorating bags with stickers, which was one of the craft aftivities. We also had fun making a snowman out of marshmallows and candy--this was a joint project! You'll notice from the picture that our snowperson has earmuffs, skis, and a purse!!! The highlight for me was that I won a raffle prize of a 30-minute massage!!! I've never had a massage before, and I can't wait!!!!! Anyway, it was a fun time. I also just had to tack on a couple pictures to the bottom of this post of Eli playing because they turned out so cute! And it's just amazing how much he's starting to look like a little person (rather than a newborn baby).
No comments:
Post a Comment