

Wow...that's a lot in one post! :) Well, one thing at a time, I suppose! I just have to say that the Wii is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I got it for Christmas (yes, I realize that I'm 31 years old...), and it is so fun! We've all played it--that means ALL the generations from Hannah through Paw Paw! Hannah has a profile created, even on the Wii Fit! And Dad and Paw Paw played a game of bowling together. My favorite game is Wii Play, which is incredibly addictive. I especially like shooting, cow racing, and fishing. I'll be exercising on the Wii Fit board, too. (for those of you who don't know, I'm doing Weight Watchers, and since I joined (I think it was in August), I've lost 25 pounds.)

Now for the hair part...Hannah got her hair cut yesterday!! It was so long before that! I mean it had gotten VERY long! She had been telling me for a while that she wanted it shorter, so I finally obliged. We had about 6 inches cut off, and I must admit that it really is adorable. You should have seen the floor at Cost Cutters where the hair they cut off was! WOW--there was A LOT!

Jumping...just had to include a picture of Elijah in his Jumperoo. He LOVES to jump. He does it on your lap, too, and it completely wears you out! He knows the word jump, so if you say it, he starts jumping! It's very cute. :) Doctor...Eli had his 6-month doctor's appointment today! He now weighs 17 pounds 3 ounces, which puts him in the 45th percentile. He is in the 50th percentile for height. Just perfect! Everything else about his growth and development is also perfect, not to mention that he totally charmed all the nurses and doctors (and the receptionists, too!) :) Unfortunately, he did have to get four shots. He was not too happy about that. But he quickly got over it. He is now back in his Jumperoo having a fine time. :) Happy 2009, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment