Easter 2013

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Party


Saturday was Hannah's big day! Her 5th birthday party. We had it at the Madison Children's Museum with 13 of her friends!! They all had a wonderful time together. It was a great place for a birthday party--low maintenance on the parents, and tons of running around and fun times for the kids. I didn't realize that Hannah had so many good friends at school, and they all really get along so well together! There is one little boy there who was a little "boyfriend" for Hannah--he never left her alone! He would hug her and practically tackle her when they played! I had heard her talk about him a few times, but never knew how much they really played together! I asked her about him after the party, and she said "I don't know...he just LOVES me!" Very cute. His name is Chayton, and he's the boy you see with her in the pictures. :)

No comments: