Easter 2013

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hannah's Birthday, Elijah Milestones

Things have been busy lately! Yesterday was Hannah's 5th birthday! I can't believe that she's five already. I think birthdays are as big a deal for parents as they are for kids--I can't believe that I've survived five years!!! LOL She had a wonderful birthday. She got some really fun presents (many princess ones, of course), and got to have cupcakes with pink frosting. (can you say "sugar high," friends?)

Elijah has also reached a couple milestones lately. While we were in California, he learned to blow raspberries...always a fun one. Thanks to that, he does it continuously, which leads to A LOT of drooling. But it is, of course, adorable, just like everything he does. He loves it when you do it back at him, too. Also, yesterday, his first tooth came in. Bottom right. We've been expecting it for a while, because he's been chewing on everything in sight (well, at least everything within reach!) He's also been doing great with eating oatmeal. He's having it for one meal a day now, and he actually eats it now without spitting much out. Once he reaches five months (in just a few days), we can move on to vegetables!! (and fruits, too...but veggies first) It'll be fun to see what he likes!

No comments: