Easter 2013

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Is It Spring Yet?

OK, so I've been seriously slacking on my blog.  Maybe now I'll keep up...  at least I'll try to.  We're doing great here and keeping very busy!  We had an awesome Christmas with family here, and we had a great start to 2013!  Hannah has been doing awesome with piano lessons, and Eli has started too!  We have an hour long block of piano time, so Hannah's lesson is 45 minutes long and Eli has the other 15 minutes.  He is really learning fast!  Hannah got a "superior" rating at the piano festival this year, which she has also done for the previous 2 years, so she will earn her first gold cup this year!  I am so proud!  She has also been continuing her ballet classes, as well as going to "Fit Girls" at the gym once a week.  This is a time when girls ages 8-12 come together and play games, do circuit training, and finish up with yoga.  She is having a blast and getting healthy too!  Beginning this week, Eli and Hannah will be taking swimming lessons to get ready for summer time.  Also, in a week or so, Eli will begin T-ball!  I am so excited--I've been waiting almost 5 years for this!  :)  As for me, I am currently substitute teaching, and just yesterday I was hired as a Homebound Teacher!  I'll be starting that very soon.  I am still hunting for a full-time job, though.  It's a long, hard process but I'm trying to keep positive.  I've also been keeping busy at the gym--I exercise there at least 4-5 times a week, and I'm getting healthier all the time.  We're all looking forward to having warm weather come our way, and we're also looking forward to a very fun and exciting summer!
Having fun during one of several snow days

At Jesse Auditorium waiting for "Scooby Doo Live" to start

Easter 2013

Easter 2013

No comments: