skip to main |
skip to sidebar
California 2010


Oh my! I am so far behind! I realized that I haven't posted in a month and a half, so it's going to take more than one post to catch us up here! (and then be better about posting!!!) So, anyway, this post is about our trip in February to California. We went for a week to see my Grandma (also known as GG to the kids) get a lifetime achievement award at her church! We also got to spend two days at Disneyland! It was a wonderful trip--we got some great family time with GG, Aunt Roly, and Uncle Andy (and a day with Emily, Mel, Aleta, Bob, Joan, and Sonny!) We were super proud of GG for getting her award! And at Disneyland, we were very fortunate to get to see LOTS of characters! The park opened early and all the main (and even some not-so-main) characters were by the main entrance! And Eli LOVED the characters!! He thought they were giant teddy bears, and he ran up and gave them big hugs! He got his first set of mouse ears with his name on them (and, of course, Hannah got some too!) Hannah got her autograph book signed by all the characters, and got to have lunch with the princesses. Eli was a little skeptical of the rides, though. It was a little scary and intimidating--but he's pretty young, I guess. In a couple years, he'll be ready to REALLY have fun! But Hannah had a ball on the rides!! So, I've posted a couple pictures here, and here's a link to an album that has all our pictures. Enjoy! :) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2688448&id=8621722&l=bf8e846cb5
No comments:
Post a Comment