Well, I realize it's been a LONG time since I've posted! Nearly a month! Wow--I'm a slacker this month! Actually, not much has been going on, so there hasn't really been much to tell. But I'll catch you up on recent events anyway! Eli has been getting more and more stable on his feet--he's been having fun wearing "big people's" (i.e. Hannah's and mine) shoes, and, even better, has learned to go down the stairs! (Thanks to Gabah's lessons!)
Last weekend, Hannah had a big job to do for school...she had to count out 100 lids for the 100th day of school! Her teacher does so many fun activities for the kids--it's just great! Eli also had fun last weekend brushing Hannah's hair! (And, surprisingly, she didn't even mind! Maybe he should do it every day--she sure does complain when I do it!)
Finally, this morning, Eli and Hannah spent some quality time together reading books, which I got some great pictures of. It's getting so much easier and more fun for Hannah to interact with him since he'll sit still and listen to her read and point to pictures and say names of them. So, that's the update for the moment... there will probably be more in the next couple days since our schedule is getting busier now!

No comments:
Post a Comment