This is about the adventures and antics of our little family. We hope you enjoy it, and we hope we generate some smiles and laughs along the way!
Easter 2013
Friday, September 4, 2009
The First Day of Kindergarten!
Well, it has happened! Hannah has gone off to her first day of Kindergarten! The bus arrived at 7:47 AM on Thursday morning, and a somewhat nervous but very excited Hannah climbed on board! I had no idea how hard it would be for me so see my baby ride away on that bus! But as she arrived back home, she came running off the bus, gave me a huge hug, and told me "I had so much fun!" She proceeded to tell us all about her day at school, and can't wait to go back! She even made a friend who is in her class and rides her bus! I'm so proud of my big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment