This is about the adventures and antics of our little family. We hope you enjoy it, and we hope we generate some smiles and laughs along the way!
Easter 2013
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sleepover!
Can you believe that Hannah is actually old enough for a sleepover??? She had her first sleepover at her best friend, Tayla's, house a couple weeks ago. On Saturday night, we had our first sleepover ever at our house. Maybe it was more of a milestone for me...Ha ha. On Saturday, Mom and Dad and Eli and I took the girls to Pizza Hut for dinner. As I was getting a little frustrated with how they were taking forever and being excessively silly, Mom was commenting on how similar they were acting to how I acted with friends when I was their age. After dinner, they did a good job of going to sleep...got to sleep by 9:30, which I considered pretty good for a sleepover. The next day, I made them pancakes for breakfast and then they had a great time playing outside as well as inside until Tayla went home. It was a great time for both girls, and I'm sure it'll happen again soon! My little girl is sure growing up fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment