Easter 2013

Monday, April 20, 2009

Videos!

I have been busy putting videos on the computer (and the internet) for you all to enjoy! I'm posting a video directly on here of Gabah, Eli, and Hannah. It's main purpose is so you can hear Eli's adorable giggles, and it was filmed when we were in Missouri in early April, so he was almost 9 months old at the time. The other two videos are on YouTube, so I will post the links. One video is of Hannah and Paw Paw (her great-grandpa) singing four songs together during that same Missouri trip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxG7HjM9Qdw The other video is from the Diversity festival that Hannah's school had last night (April 19th). It was a wonderful festival that featured cultures from around the world, including artifacts, artwork, food, songs, and dances. Hannah participated in songs and dances from Guatemala, Japan, Mexico, and Germany. It was a wonderful celebration of culture and peace. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-5Ng9u5YAw

No comments: