Easter 2013

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Starting to Pull Up!













Eli is showing a lot of interest in pulling up! Yikes! Right now, he is mostly pulling up on his knees, but there's a stool by the couch where he will put his feet on the floor and his hands on the stool, and then put his hands up onto the couch. It doesn't last long, though, as you can see in the progression of pictures. He is also crawling at very high speeds! I had to build an "enclosure" in our downstairs family room with baby gates because he was going everywhere and it was hard to stop him! I would have to get up every couple seconds to catch him, and he does not like to be moved from where he is! Hannah is still wenjoying her Storybook Ballet class. This past week, they did the story of the "Twelve Dancing Princesses" (I don't know this story) but the outfits they used were beautiful! They were handmade by someone, and they were just gorgeous! I took pictures with my camera phone and here are a couple.

No comments: